Sunday, May 07, 2006

This Blog

Seems like having your own blog is the way to go these days. A couple of friends and I wanted to start one (Wilson's Dynamic) in 2005 but ended up implicitly abandoning the project.

After having a bunch of interesting conversations about economic-related topics, I've decided to publicly post my own contributions. I gratefully acknowledge Jeff, Eric, Albert, Adam and Howard for these conversations. As expected, my posts might be on every aspect of life, and most likely will have some economics embedded in them.

The name and description of the blog are inspired in the song El Juego de la Vida, interpreted by the Puerto Rican singer Daniel Santos (probably during the fifties). I believe the name and description provide an accurate background for what I plan to start posting here in the upcoming days.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere Juan Carlos! I look forward to your posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home